- FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- SINGLE GARAGE
- FRONT AND REAR GARDEN
- UTILITY ROOM
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- EPC RATING E
- A PET IS CONSIDERED
Spacious family home located in the popular residential area of Parkfield offering easy access to the University Centre Somerset, Musgrove Park Hospital and Taunton Town Centre. With Gardens, Garage and off road parking for 3 Cars this property is not to be missed.
With accommodation arranged over two floors, this spacious period home offers a wealth of character features and would be ideal for a family or proffesional couple. Accommodation comprises entrance vestibule with door to entrance hall, stairs rising to the first floor.
There are two good size reception rooms with a range of feature fireplaces and bay windows to the front. Fitted kitchen with utility and integral access to the Garage. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms, the master with bay window and eaves storage, a modern bathroom with shower over and separate cloakroom and two further bedrooms.
Outside is an enclosed rear garden with patio and shed and to the front is off road parking for three cars, a-wrap-around front garden.
Gas Central Heating, Side access to rear garden and a pet is considered.
EPC RATING: E
A Holding Deposit equivalent to one weeks rent will be required upon application. This must be paid in full before the referencing process will begin. This will be credited to the first month’s rent or security deposit upon move in.
- Rent is required to paid in full and on time, as per the conditions of the tenancy agreement.
- Security Deposit - must be paid on or before the “move-in date”.This amount will equate to the sum of five weeks’ rent.
- Holding Deposit – Equivalent to one weeks rent
- Default payments – limited to the loss of keys or other security devices, and rent arrears. Interest on rent arrears accrues from day 1 if the rent is not paid within 14days of the due date, limited to 3% over the base rate.
- Payment of damages for a breach of tenancy e.g. failing to use an appliance in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions may result in a charge for repair.
- Variation, assignment or novation to the lease will result in the greater of reasonable costs or £50 being charged. These include but not limited to: change of occupier, pet addendum, change of payment date.
- Termination of the tenancy either within the fixed term or in a periodic tenancy without notice will result in a charge of the loss suffered by the landlord and the reasonable cost of the agent arranging the termination of the tenancy.
- Council Tax is required to be paid to the local authority
- Utility Payments
- TV Licence and communication services to relevant providers.
Gibbins Richards are members of The Property Ombudsman
Client Money Protection
Gibbins Richards belong to the Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme.