- TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED COTTAGE
- WESTONZOYLAND VILLAGE
- PARKING FOR MULTIPLE VEHICLES
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- OIL CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZED
- WILL CONSIDER PETS
A well presented two bedroom semi detached cottage situated in 'Westonzoyland' village. Internally the property comprises of; entrance hall, downstairs WC, kitchen / diner, lounge with storage cupboard, two double bedrooms and bathroom. Externally the property has front and rear gardens. The property is double glazed, oil fired central heated and has parking for multiple vehicles. Energy rating - TBC. Available now! Will consider pets.
A Holding Deposit equivalent to one weeks rent will be required upon
application. This must be paid in full before the referencing process
will begin. This will be credited to the first month’s rent or security
deposit upon move in.
1. Rent is required to paid in full and on time, as per the conditions of the tenancy agreement.
2. Security Deposit - must be paid on or before the “move-in
date”. This amount will equate to the sum of five weeks’ rent.
3. Holding Deposit – Equivalent to one weeks rent
4. Default payments – limited to the loss of keys or other
security devices, and rent arrears. Interest on rent arrears accrues
from day 1 if the rent is not paid within 14days of the due date,
limited to 3% over the base rate.
5. Payment of damages for a breach of tenancy e.g. failing to use
an appliance in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions may
result in a charge for repair.
6. Variation, assignment or novation to the lease will result in
the greater of reasonable costs or £50 being charged. These include but
not limited to: change of occupier, pet addendum, change of payment
7. Termination of the tenancy either within the fixed term or in a
periodic tenancy without notice will result in a charge of the loss
suffered by the landlord and the reasonable cost of the agent arranging
the termination of the tenancy.
8. Council Tax is required to be paid to the local authority
9. Utility Payments
10. TV Licence and communication services to relevant providers.
Gibbins Richards are members of The Property Ombudsman
Client Money Protection
Gibbins Richards belong to the Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme.