A beautifully presented and recently refurbished four bedroom detached house in Middlezoy Village. This extremely spacious property comprises of; entrance hall, ground floor bedroom with dressing room, ground floor contemporary bathroom suite, spacious and roomy open-plan lounge/kitchen area with breakfast bar, a second sizeable reception room with exposed stone fireplace and two double sliding doors out to rear garden. To the first floor are three further bedrooms (master ensuite). The property is warmed by oil fired central heating and is fully double glazed. Garage and driveway for multiple vehicles. EPC - E. Available now! Pets considered.
A Holding Deposit equivalent to one weeks rent will be required upon application. This must be paid in full before the referencing process will begin. This will be credited to the first month’s rent or security deposit upon move in.
1. Rent is required to paid in full and on time, as per the conditions of the tenancy agreement.
2. Security Deposit - must be paid on or before the “move-in date”. This amount will equate to the sum of five weeks’ rent.
3. Holding Deposit – Equivalent to one weeks rent
4. Default payments – limited to the loss of keys or other security devices, and rent arrears. Interest on rent arrears accrues from day 1 if the rent is not paid within 14days of the due date, limited to 3% over the base rate.
5. Payment of damages for a breach of tenancy e.g. failing to use an appliance in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions may result in a charge for repair.
6. Variation, assignment or novation to the lease will result in the greater of reasonable costs or £50 being charged. These include but not limited to: change of occupier, pet addendum, change of payment date.
7. Termination of the tenancy either within the fixed term or in a periodic tenancy without notice will result in a charge of the loss suffered by the landlord and the reasonable cost of the agent arranging the termination of the tenancy.
8. Council Tax is required to be paid to the local authority
9. Utility Payments
10. TV Licence and communication services to relevant providers.
Gibbins Richards are members of The Property Ombudsman
Client Money Protection
Gibbins Richards belong to the Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme.
You must be logged in to save properties to your favorites! Please log in. Please Log In
Stamp Duty Calculator
Please select an option below...
Based on property / land value of Monthly Rental Of £1,400 there will be an approx of £ Stamp Duty due.
Less than £125k
Over £125k to £250k
Over £250k to £925k
Over £925k - £1,500,000
Over £1.5 million
If a property is greater than £300,000 you are not eligable for Stamp Duty relief
This stamp duty calculator is designed to give you an idea of your stamp duty liability when buying a freehold residential property in England & N.Ireland. Stamp duty calculations are rounded down to the nearest pound. Stampy Duty guide is approx. as of 1st Oct 2021
We routinely refer potential sellers and purchasers to Gibbins Richards Conveyancing – a panel of local law firms. It is their decision whether they choose a law firm from the panel. In making that decision, it should be known that we receive a payment benefit of £150.00 per transaction. We routinely refer sellers and purchasers to the Mortgage Advice Bureau (MAB) for mortgage advice. It is their decision whether to use these services. In making that decision, it should be known that we receive a payment benefit of £180.00 per case.