- Vendors are suited.
- Large conservatory.
- Two double bedrooms.
- Two parking spaces.
- Modern kitchen and Bathroom.
- Fringe of Bridport town.
Subject to extensive refurbishment under the current owners since 2012 and with a larger than average landscaped garden - an attractive an end of terrace house. It was built in 1999 by the Weymouth based builders, Betterment Properties Ltd, having brick elevations under a slate roof. The accommodation is very well presented with features including:-
* Gas fired central heating with upgraded boiler.
* Replacement UPVC sealed unit windows/doors.
* Full length UPVC Conservatory
* Newly fitted kitchen with Hotpoint electric oven, electric ceramic halogen hob and cooker hood plus very useful larder/storage cupboard.
* Newly upgraded bathroom.
* Super long bedroom 1.
* Laminate oak-style flooring and fitted carpets.
* Extensive garden landscaping plus new fencing.
* Allocated rear parking for 2 vehicles with potential to add further spaces or garaging (subject to any necessary consents).
* Added storage cupboards.
The house stands elevated and there is a crazy paved front border and a side pedestrian gate.
The landscaped rear garden has been designed for low maintenance and features shingle and artificial lawned areas with a variety of plants and shrubs plus rear gated access to the parking area.
Allocated parking for 2 cars and a second smaller garden, currently being used as a vegetable plot (potential for additional parking if required).
The house is pleasantly situated on this attractive and highly sought-after development to the east of Bridport town centre. The immediate area is designated as being One of Outstanding Natural Beauty and there is easy access to the nearby countryside with attractive walks on the doorstep at the Jellyfields Nature Reserve. The village of Walditch is nearby whilst Bridport town centre is only approximately 1 mile to the east providing excellent facilities. Access to the World Heritage coast at West Bay is a further 1½ miles with attractive harbour, bathing beaches and golf course. The larger centres of Weymouth, Dorchester and Yeovil are all about 20 - 30 minutes driving distance with mainline rail services to London.