- Extended and refurbished 1930's house creating a substantial family home
- Stylish interior with light and airy accommodation
- Generous bedrooms and bathrooms
- Set in a plot approaching 1 acre with plenty of parking and scope for garaging
- Amazing kitchen with living/family room off
- West facing rear garden with verandah
- Bordered to the rear by Keward Brook with open fields beyond
A 1930's house that has been skilfully and sympathetically extended and refurbished in recent years to provide a wonderful family home with generous accommodation. Sitting in a plot of c.1 acre the property is set on the outskirts of Wells and is within a level walk of the city centre. Definitely a property to view to appreciate both the convenience of its position and stylish interior.