Very well finished two bedroom terrace in popular village location. Entrance porch, lounge, modern kitchen with cooker, two bedrooms, modern bathroom with shower, enclosed garden, GARAGE and parking. UPVC double glazing, gas central heating. Energy Performance Rating C
A Holding Deposit equivalent to one week’s rent will be required upon application. This must be paid in full before the referencing process will begin. This will be credited to the first month’s rent or Security Deposit upon move in.
1. Rent is required to paid in full and on time, as per the conditions of the Tenancy Agreement.
2. Security Deposit - must be paid on or before the “move-in date”. This amount will equate to the sum of five weeks’ rent.
3. Holding Deposit – Equivalent to one week’s rent
4. Default payments – limited to the loss of keys or other security devices, and rent arrears. Interest on rent arrears accrues from day 1 if the rent is not paid within 14 days of the due date, limited to 3% over the base rate.
5. Payment of damages for a breach of tenancy e.g. failing to use an appliance in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions may result in a charge for repair.
6. Variation, assignment or novation to the lease will result in the greater of reasonable costs or £50 being charged. These include but not limited to: change of occupier, pet addendum, change of payment date.
7. Termination of the tenancy either within the fixed term or in a periodic tenancy without notice will result in a charge of the loss suffered by the landlord and the reasonable cost of the agent arranging the termination of the tenancy.
8. Council Tax is required to be paid to the local authority
9. Utility Payments
10. TV Licence and communication services to relevant providers.
Gibbins Richards are members of The Property Ombudsman
Client Money Protection
Gibbins Richards belong to the Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme.