A one bedroom flat situated on the favoured 'West' side of Bridgwater. The property comprises of a lounge, separate study, kitchen, dining area, double bedroom and bathroom. Warmed by gas central heating, has an allocated parking space and has views to the front. EPC rated - C69. Minimum 12 month fixed term contract. Available now!
A Holding Deposit equivalent to one weeks rent will be required upon application. This must be paid in full before the referencing process will begin. This will be credited to the first month’s rent or security deposit upon move in.
1. Rent is required to paid in full and on time, as per the conditions of the tenancy agreement.
2. Security Deposit - must be paid on or before the “move-in date”. This amount will equate to the sum of five weeks’ rent.
3. Holding Deposit – Equivalent to one weeks rent
4. Default payments – limited to the loss of keys or other security devices, and rent arrears. Interest on rent arrears accrues from day 1 if the rent is not paid within 14days of the due date, limited to 3% over the base rate.
5. Payment of damages for a breach of tenancy e.g. failing to use an appliance in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions may result in a charge for repair.
6. Variation, assignment or novation to the lease will result in the greater of reasonable costs or £50 being charged. These include but not limited to: change of occupier, pet addendum, change of payment date.
7. Termination of the tenancy either within the fixed term or in a periodic tenancy without notice will result in a charge of the loss suffered by the landlord and the reasonable cost of the agent arranging the termination of the tenancy.
8. Council Tax is required to be paid to the local authority
9. Utility Payments
10. TV Licence and communication services to relevant providers.
Gibbins Richards are members of The Property Ombudsman
Client Money Protection
Gibbins Richards belong to the Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme.
You must be logged in to save properties to your favorites! Please log in. Please Log In
Stamp Duty Calculator
Please select an option below...
Based on property / land value of Monthly Rental Of £550 there will be an approx of £ Stamp Duty due.
less than £250k
Above £250k to £925k
£925,001 - £1,500,000
Over £1.5 million
If a property is greater than £300,000 you are not eligable for Stamp Duty relief
This stamp duty calculator is designed to give you an idea of your stamp duty liability when buying a freehold residential property in England & N.Ireland. Stamp duty calculations are rounded down to the nearest pound with a completion date on or before 30 September 2021
We routinely refer potential sellers and purchasers to Gibbins Richards Conveyancing – a panel of local law firms. It is their decision whether they choose a law firm from the panel. In making that decision, it should be known that we receive a payment benefit of £150.00 per transaction. We routinely refer sellers and purchasers to the Mortgage Advice Bureau (MAB) for mortgage advice. It is their decision whether to use these services. In making that decision, it should be known that we receive a payment benefit of £180.00 per case.