- Centrally located but in a quiet residential cul de sac
- Good sized south-facing garden
- Garage and off road parking
- Scope to extend (stpp)
- Two reception rooms and a conservatory
- Three bedrooms and a shower room (formerly a bathroom)
- Easy walk into the city centre and close to Waitrose
A detached house built in the 1950's and set at the end of a residential cul de sac within a very central location. The property offers well maintained accommodation and a mature, level garden in addition to parking and garage. Scope to extend (stpp). Viewing highly recommended.