- Immaculately presented throughout with recent redecoration and floor coverings
- Arguably one of the best positions in the building on the very southern edge
- Conveniently positioned within walking distance of all town centre amenities
- Wonderfully kept surrounding communal gardens and residents lounge area
- Large double bedroom with built-in wardrobes, also suitable for two single beds
- Early viewing is advised to avoid missing out on this superior retirement apartment
- House manager, laundry facilities, visitor suite and lifts to all floors
- Available with the advantage of no onward chain and vacant possession
Situated in a great position within the development and enjoying mostly modern open-plan living accommodation, an early viewing of this immaculate over 60's apartment is essential to avoid disappointment. No onward chain.
This immaculately presented retirement apartment is offered for sale with no onward chain. It occupies arguably one of the best positions within the complex, enjoying a large principal reception room and open-plan kitchen which is rarely found within this location. The apartment is located at the very southern edge of the development and is accessed via the attractive communal hallway. In the entrance hall you will find two useful storage cupboards with doors leading to all rooms. The lounge/diner is open plan giving it a light and airy feel with an attractive feature electric fireplace and ample space for lounge and dining furniture. This room as forementioned enjoys a very open aspect with the kitchen and has much natural light flowing into the room. The kitchen is both modern and well-equipped and includes integrated fridge, freezer, oven, microwave and electric hob. The double bedroom is suitable for either two single beds or a double/king sized bed and has a built in wardrobe. The fully tiled shower room is well equipped having all the features of a modern wash room. Energy efficient electric heating and double glazing ensure you are comfortable all year around.
Retirement living allows you to live independently whilst giving you peace of mind that the maintenance of the building and its grounds are all taken care of. Tor View Court has secure entry systems to the grounds and the building. The attractive landscaped gardens are well stocked and expertly tended to, with wide pathways leading all around. Parking is available on a first come first served basis and storage for a mobility scooter if required. Within the building, communal areas are beautifully presented and maintained throughout to provide a homely relaxed feel, you will find a residents lounge, laundry facilities, lift to all floors and a comfortable visitors suite. The House Manager, there to manage the day-to-day running of the development, is on hand in case of emergencies during office hours. There is a 24 hour emergency call centre, a round the clock call response and monitoring service that provides reassurance and supports the role of the House Manager.