- INDIVIDUAL FIVE BEDROOMED DETACHED HOUSE
- DOUBLE GARAGE AND AMPLE PARKING
- SUPER KITCHEN BREAKFAST ROOM, TWO ADDITIONAL RECEPTION ROOMS
- TWO EN-SUITES, FAMILY BATHROOM, CLOAKROOM
- SUPER ENCLOSED REAR GARDENS WITH RURAL VIEWS
- POTENTIAL FOR EXTENSION (STP)
- IN PRIVATE CUL DE SAC OF THREE OTHER HOUSES
- CLOSE TO THE VILLAGE'S AMENITIES
- WITHIN THE CATCHMENT FOR UFFCULME SECONDARY SCHOOL.
The Old market is a select cul de sac of 4 individual houses, built to high specification in 2007 by West of England Developments. This property enjoys private gardens and a rural outlook to the rear, whilst the spacious interior offers five bedrooms, three reception areas, two en-suites, family bathroom. and an integral double garage.
The entrance hall has wooden flooring and a wooden staircase leading to the first floor. There then is a lovely kitchen / breakfast room, with ample storage and work surfaces. There are two further reception rooms including a sitting room with bay window looking out to the rear garden. On the first floor there are four double bedrooms and a single bedroom. Two of the rooms have en-suite facilities and there is also a family bathroom. Perhaps the most attractive asset to the property is its private rear garden, which is well stocked and offers a good deal of natural sunlight. There is scope for further extension to the property, but it is presented to the market in excellent condition and order throughout.
An integral double garage provides lots of storage and parking, as well as two spaces in front. There is an additional area of gravel garden to the side, which could provide excellent parking for a boat, motorhome or trailer.
With oil fired central heating, double glazing and a very string energy rating, this is a serious contender for a brilliant family house, in the catchment for one of the area's most sought-after secondary schools.