- IS THIS THE PERFECT HOUSE?
- FOUR STOREY, THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM ACCOMMODATION
- FANTASTIC OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / DINER OPENING OUT TO REAR GARDEN
- BATHROOM, SHOWER ROOM AND SEPARATE WC TO THE MASTER BEDROOM
- BEAUTIFULLY REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT
- LOG BURNER, PERIOD STYLE RADIATORS, EXPOSED LIGHT OAK WOODWORK
- DOUBLE GLAZING, CENTRAL HEATING
- UTILITY SPACE IN REAR STORESHED
- DRIVEWAY WITH AMPLE PARKING AND SINGLE GARAGE
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDENS.
Bridge House is a completely refurbished detached house on an elevated position in Westford, one of the town's most favoured areas. The four-storey accommodation offers flexible living space with attractive bay windows to the front, together with lots of parking, a garage and private rear garden.
The living space is arranged as follows: A fantastic 22' kitchen / dining room on the lower ground floor opening out to the rear garden, two sitting rooms and a shower room on the ground floor, two double bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor. The top floor has a large master bedroom with dressing room and a separate cloakroom.
The whole property has been refurbished to a high standard and offers period style radiators, a log burner, lots of exposed light oak and contemporary fittings throughout. The property has full double glazing, central heating and a utility area in a small outbuilding to the rear. There is an enclosed lawned garden with mature hedge borders to two sides, and the third side is a long block-paved driveway which leads to a single garage with power and light.