- A well proportioned detached house close to town and harbour
- Enjoys superb views over Brixham harbour, the town and Torbay
- Very spacious lounge/diner & study
- 8 bedrooms (all with en-suite facilities)
- A self-contained 2 bedroom flat
- Gas central heating and most windows double glazed
- Sun terrace and patio garden
- 3 garages
- Has previously been run as a B&B although currently de-registered
- Please call for full details
** SOLD BY CHURCHILL'S ** If you are thinking of selling, please call Churchill's for an up to date market appraisal.
A substantial detached house enjoying superb views over Brixham harbour, the town and Torbay, plus the benefit of garaging adjacent.
This well proportioned DETACHED HOUSE enjoys wide southerly views, taking in the cottages around the town centre, inner harbour, marina, Torbay and Lyme Bay beyond. It is situated within walking distance of the town centre amenities and harbourside and unusually for a property in this location, it has the use of 3 single garages nearby.
We understand from our client that the property was originally built in 1955 as a ‘bed & breakfast’ to service the railway, when the station was at the top of the hill. It was run as the Brioc Hotel for many years and our client has owned and run the property successfully since 1991. It used to have a ‘4 Star’ rating from EnjoyEngland.com, but as our client has decided to retire, the property has now been de-registered. There is of course much potential for new owners to start the business again, as the property comprises 8 en-suite bedrooms, plus a self-contained flat below.
To the rear is a sun terrace enjoying the views, plus steps down to a patio garden.
Our client is also open to part-exchanging this property for a smaller one locally – please call to discuss.